Saturday, February 22, 2020

Time to Start Working


Hi peeps! I hope you're doing fine, cause I am too. So, my partner and I have decided to put our feet to the ground and start from the beginning. After a long conversation with her, we decided that we really want to base our idea off a psychological thriller in which the main character, who will be male due to the fact that normally men tend to be more aggressive and physical, will put people's lives in danger; however, he will give them a way to survive, they just have to figure out how. The main character will most likely have a bipolar disorder, and as explained on the previous blog, throughout the entirety of the film, he will switch roles between the person who puts the people in danger, and the person who attempts to save them. 
I talked to my friends about this idea, and they related it to a movie called "Saw." I haven't watched the film, but I decided to watch the trailer in order to see what was going on. As it turns out, both movies do relate closely; However, that is not the way we are trying to go. The difference with our movie is the psychological disorder that our character has. Instead of the "games" that people have to play to survive, we will only put 3 subjects which will possibly die during the film. These subjects will be tied and will have to find a way to manipulate the character so that he decides to help them instead of murder them. 
So far, I'm really enjoying this project because its getting me out of my comfort zone, I believe that I can really improve my skills with this project on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment