Thursday, February 20, 2020

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!


Hi peeps! I want to let you all know that I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! 
This project is just worth too many points, and every decision counts towards getting those points, even this blog. I want my project to be amazing; literally, something that my teacher decides to use as an example for future classes. I want to leave my mark before leaving Cypress, but I just don't know how to make something good enough yet. I've been heavily researching topics to focus our openings on alongside my partner. All we've been able to implement has been psychological disorders, and even with this research, WE DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO FOCUS ON!!!
We decided to focus our storyline on a psychological thriller in which the main character has a psychological disorder which is leading him/her to do atrocious things such as putting people's lives in danger and making them fight to survive.
After heavy research, we have landed upon three options to make our opening. One is that the main character has Multiple Personality Disorder(MPD); However, this topic was heavily discussed in the movie "Split" and "Glass," and we want our opening to be unique in order to captivate the audience to the fullest. Our second is that our character has complete psychosis, which means that the character lives in his own reality. This could possibly be a good idea; however, we are still trying to figure out the logistics. Our third and last idea is that the main character has bipolar disorder, which is leading him to switch roles between a people that put people in danger, and someone who tries to save them. My partner and I believe that the third idea is the best because the audience may not know if the subjects will die or be saved by the same person who is putting them in danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment