Sunday, November 10, 2019

Opening post

Create an opening post during which you introduce yourself and discuss your purpose for this blog. 
Hi, I don't necessarily know who will be reading this blog right now as well as in the future; However, for a long time, I've wanted to create a blog in order to share my ideas on multiple topics such as my personal opinions, in addition to a school assignment from my media studies class. I'll begin by introducing myself. Most of you may not know who I am, my name is Luis Plaz. I am currently a senior enrolled in a High School located in Weston, FL. 
The purpose of this blog is for me to openly share my ideas on various media topics. Following this, I plan to use this blog to post my opinions on ongoing situations that affect the general public. Ultimately, I want to be able to express my opinions freely and utilize this blog as my gateway.

No comments:

Post a Comment